Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Cooking Tips, Part 1: What is a "Pinch"?

Well, hello there!

I am going to be doing a series of cooking tips because they keep popping in my head and while I am far from being an expert, I do have a little bit of knowledge and I feel I should share.

This first part of the series will answer the eternal question: how much is a "pinch"? It is, in fact, a deceptive term. Now, don't let anyone ever tell you that television isn't educational because I have watched my fair share of cooking shows and I have learned something that has changed the way I cook: a pinch does not literally mean a pinch! A pinch is more of a small handful.

Allow me to demonstrate.

This is not a pinch!

This is a pinch!

I hope this has been of use to you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! A pinch is a handful...I never knew that

Post a Comment